Summer Music Lessons are a great way to keep the kids involved in something other than video games and sports. Learning to play music at any level helps to develop focus, appreciation, and fun. At our school we help foster our students’ creativity with an environment that is made for lessons. Most of our year ’round students continue taking summer music lessons to keep their skills up. They can also keep their teacher and time slot, which is convenient. Some students will take lessons for the first time during the summer. Most of them will continue to learn after summer music lessons and study all year round.
|We strive to offer more than any other music school. Here’s 10 reasons to be a student… Summer music lessons:|
1. Friendly, knowledgable teachers & staff
2. Convenient location
3. Drums, guitar, piano, singing, ukulele, bass all under 1 roof
4. New Summer Makeup options
5. Free Makeup classes all year
6. Free Recitals – Coming in June, August & October
7. Free Student Picture Day – Coming again this summer
8. Also COMING This Summer: Small Group Ensemble rehearsals
9. New morning lesson times for summer on T, W, TH & F
10. Leander Learning Center for Art, Spanish, Music Production & Tutoring
Leander Music School & Leander Learning Center are located in the same convenient location at 1640 Highland Falls Dr, Leander, TX 78641. The music school is in Building 2 and the Learning Center is in Suite 802. The location give students easy access from Round Rock, Georgetown, Liberty Hill, Cedar Park & Leander. It’s easy from Lago Vista and Jonestown too!
All summer long we provide summer music lessons to our students along with free recitals, picture day, makeup classes and rock band rehearsals! We don’t take a break during summer – The music must go on!
Call to ask us about Summer Music Lessons : 512-549-2454 or CONTACT US HERE